Giesswein Merino Wool Knit are the successor model of the famous Merino Runners, which are of course still available for purchase. Also for these shoes we had done a giesswein Merino Runners test at that time, in which we came to an extreme conclusion in addition to the care instructions. But are the new Merino Wool Knit sneakers really even better in wear and life?? Here is our experience test incl. Discount voucher.
- Difference between Giesswein Wool Knit and Merino Runners
- Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Price?
- What does Wool Knit mean?
- Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Colors
- Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Experiences
- Giesswein Merino Runners Amazon or online store?
- Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Coupon Code for 10% off
- Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Review 😮
Difference between Giesswein Wool Knit and Merino Runners
Since 2018, Giesswein has been running the so-called Merino Runners in its range and has thus completely shaken up the sneaker business. Because until then, it didn't exist. A sneaker made entirely of wool. The Merino wool ensures a great foot climate, as it warms and at the same time prevents sweat feet. Our editors have been using these shoes for over a year and even wearing them barefoot at a constant (going with these shoes in both summer and winter) you don't get sweat yfeet. Although we don't have a long-term test yet, we've only been wearing the new Wool Knit shoes for a few months, but again we have this "feel-good effect" in the shoe, which you don't have with any other shoe if you wear it barefoot.
But nevertheless there are differences between the Wool Knit and the Merino Runners, which we would like to discuss briefly:
- The look: Of course, the new Merino Wool Knit shoes look smoother, more elegant and somehow more "ordinary" than the fluffy and soft Merino runners. Here is a direct comparison of the surface:
- In addition to the merino wool, which underwent an additional knitting and knotting technique at the Wool Knit, the sole was also adjusted in the look. Again: While the sole of the Wool Knit was chosen very simple, elegant and reserved, the Merino Runner has been made a little more sporty, more playful, as you can see here in direct comparison:
Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Price?
The cost of the Merino Wool Knit is similar to Merino Runner. The price for a few Wool Knit sneakers is currently 139 euros in all shops. If you want to save 13.90 Euro, you can do so in combination with our coupon code. Simply select the desired shoes on this page and place them in the shopping cart. Then enter the voucher code FBDE10. In combination with our voucher code, the Wool Knit costs only 125 euros. On Amazon such a voucher is not possible, so we recommend the uncomplicated way via the promotional landing page of Giesswein!
Giesswein Merino Wool Knit Conclusion?
In our editorial office, opinions are minimally divided. The new Wool Knit Giesswein is just as light and comfortable to wear as the Merino Runner. In terms of appearance, however, the Wool Knit is much simpler and more elegant, so that it can be worn very well both as a leisure shoe and at work. So if you are considering putting on your shoe for more chic occasions, the Merino Wool Knit is definitely an interesting alternative to the Merino Runner. The new weaving technique is a little at the expense of the Merino wool look. So it is not immediately apparent that you are wearing pure merino wool on your foot. Some of us in the editorial office think this is a pity, because it is precisely this that has made the sneaker an eye-catcher.
In addition, we noticed that the Giesswein wool knit is significantly less susceptible to dirt, because dust and dirt are even worse attached to the linked wool. But since this wasn't a big problem with the Merino Runners (knockout once and it looks like new) this is only a small plus for the Wool Knit.